KB Booking Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of booking and is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by them.
Kulture Break booking confirmation process
1. Once all relevant details related to a booking are received via email (including event date, and specifics of the performance or workshop) a Booking Application form will be forward to you and must be completed and forwarded back to Kulture Break Office within 5 working days.
2. Kulture Break will confirm the booking and forward an invoice via email once the booking application form has been approved by Kulture Break’s director.
3. All invoices presented by Kulture Break are to be paid by the event/workshop organiser within 14 days of receipt. We accept payment by cash, cheque,
MasterCard or VISA. (Credit cards payments will incur an additional 2.5%)
4. Please make payments payable to Kulture Break. Payment can be forwarded to PO Box 1654, Tuggeranong BC ACT 2900.
5. Changes to the booking must be provided in written form (via email) by no later than One (1) week prior to the event. Any date changes within 3 days of the
event will incur a 20% re-booking fee. A re-booking form will be issued for the new date.
6. If an event organiser wishes to cancel a booked performance, they must advise Kulture Break of the cancellation at least 48 hours before the performance is due to commence. If notice of a cancellation is received from an event organiser less than 48 hours before a performance is due to commence, the event organiser will be liable for, and will be invoiced for, 50% of the agreed fee for service. Failure to notify us of event cancellation will result in a full payment request.
7. Cancellations must be notified in writing or via email by the organiser or by the guest whose booking is being cancelled.
8. Kulture Break will not be held responsible or liable for any event/workshop outside its control which leads to the cancellation of a booked performance or an event.
Other terms & conditions
9. Kulture Break is not responsible for issues arising at the performance/workshop relating to venue or the behaviour of participants or other patrons.