Are you wanting to keep your kids engaged, moving and connected throughout the holiday period?
Our Holiday Dance Program offers daily workshops in hip hop, break dance and contemporary, no prior experience needed. Depending on the season, each holiday program also includes activities and excursions such as bowling, movies, mini golf or ice-skating. Friends and family will also be treated to an end of week performance hosted by your kids.
Holiday program details:
- Dates: Monday 25th January to Friday 29th January 2021
- For children aged 7 years to 13 years of age,
- The program runs for 4 days (due to Australia day on Tuesday 26th) Prices have been changed accordingly.
- Drop off is between 8.30-9am and pick up is at 4.30pm
- Students MUST be signed in and out by a responsible parent or guardian
- Transport to and from excursions will be via KB Bus and staff cars as required, all drivers are fully licensed and hold a current WWVP card
- Please pack morning tea and lunch, afternoon tea will be provided by Kulture Break
- Every participant must have a complete and up to date medical form advising if there are any allergies or dietary requirements
- Bookings close 3 days prior to program commencement
- End of week showcase performance (pending COVID-19 restrictions)
You can register below.