iinspire is a leadership program for primary and high school students.
iinspire leadership encourages, prepares and empowers young people to be agents of change. It is designed to inspire leadership aspirations in young people and to add their voice to the change they want to see in their school, community and the world.
HOW WE WORK
The iinspire leadership program focuses on:
- developing student leadership skills
- empowering them to be people of positive influence
- providing students with ongoing leadership mentorship support from community and business leaders
- Develop a deeper understanding of leadership and what it looks like
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict, and empowering and inspiring others
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities
- Exhibit responsible decision making and personal accountability through leadership
- Appreciate creative expression and aesthetics
- Exhibit the ability to lead and work effectively with those different from themselves
- Be empowered to be a person of influence
- Demonstrate a commitment to social justice
- Demonstrate an understanding of group leadership dynamics and effective teamwork