KB Newsletter September 1st 2017
It’s been an incredibly blessed year so far! This is because of the dedicated work of all our staff and volunteers, and the continued support of our sponsors, community members, students and their families. A huge thank you and shout out to everyone involved so far!
Canberra local Lochlan Hatch sustained brain injuries in an accident on his way to school earlier this year. To support Lochy and his recovery Kulture Break donated a portion of all Dance Nation 2017 ticket sales to his family. Thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket or made a donation – we were so thrilled to be able to present the Hatch family with a $3000 cheque!
Term 4 Online Registrations open Monday 4th September!
Exciting new dance class for adults opening in Gungahlin for term 4!
This class will have a base focus on performance and technique in ballet and contemporary, and will also incorporate Jazz and Hip Hop elements. If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way to work some exercise into your week and meet some lovely new people come down to St John Paul II College on Tuesday evenings, 7.30-8.30pm. Starts term 4, Tuesday 10th October. All welcome!!
Last chance to collect your lost property and drink bottles from our Erindale Studio before it is donated to a local charity in week 10!
Upcoming Events & Performances
- Term 4 Classes Commence | Monday October 9th
- McHappy Day | Saturday 14th October
- Melbourne Cup Fundraiser | Thursday 2nd November
- Elevate Academy 2018 Info Day & Workshops | Saturday November 18th
- KB 15 Year Celebration | Wednesday 29th November
- KB End of Year Concert | Saturday December 2nd
- Term 4 Classes Finish | Saturday 9th December – End of term disco TBC
- Elevate Academy End of Year Showcase | Saturday December 9th
- KB Office Closes | Friday 15th December