Are you looking for a way to get more involved with your community? Need to do some volunteer community work hours for school? Just want to get out, do something different and meet new people?
We’re looking for some enthusiastic people from the Canberra community to join our VTeam!
Want to chat about volunteer opportunities? Call us at 6296 3265 or download the form below and return to email@example.com.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference to young people’s lives. We work hard and have fun at the same time. We are seeking people with passion, drive and energy!
We are seeking individuals who deliver more than minimum effort, and possess the following attributes:
- Willingness and ability to grasp our vision and purpose
- Willingness and ability to inspire and be inspired and thrive on empowering young people through dance
- Possess experience in successful teaching and people engagement skills
- Possess energy, drive and commitment to continual personal improvement
At Kulture Break, we provide opportunities for you to develop your skills and character, build on your strengths and make a difference.
Kulture Break is a fun, friendly and supportive place to work. Being a part of an organisation that focuses on empowerment means that you are constantly surrounded by positivity. You can experience satisfaction in knowing that your contribution has a visible purpose. As part of our team, you’ll benefit from opportunities to grow and develop yourself through training and mentorship.
If you’re interested in working for us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHAMPIONS OF CHANGE
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s not always easy to make a personal impact on the lives of children and youth in our society. You can champion those who do by committing to give $100 per week over the course of a year.
AS A CHAMPION OF CHANGE, YOU WILL HELP US PROVIDE:
- A full year of weekly access to our well-being and inclusion programs
- Mentoring support for a year from our coaches and community mentors
- A safe place to belong, be accepted, empowered and transformed
AS A CHAMPION OF CHANGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Quarterly newsletter updates with stories from children, young people and families who you support
- Invitations to view the activities that the children and young people are involved in
- Invitation to the annual appreciation function to celebrate the impact you have
- A tax-deductible receipt issued annually for your financial contribution